This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR21730 - would anybody shed a tear for symbol.c(check_done)?
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:59:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR21730 - would anybody shed a tear for symbol.c(check_done)?
- References: <email@example.com>
As far as I can tell, the only purpose of the above function is to
cause PR21730; it also caused PR20869 but that was fixed otherwise.
I recently came to the same conclusion, tried to inquire further and
could still not find any real use for it. Go Paul!