This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libiberty] Fix segfault in floatformat.c:get_field on 64-bit hosts
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:21:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libiberty] Fix segfault in floatformat.c:get_field on 64-bit hosts
- References: <4489A779.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <448EEBB4.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4491DD15.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Julian Brown <email@example.com> writes:
* floatformat.c (get_field): Fix segfault with little-endian word
order on 64-bit hosts.
(min): Move definition.
This is OK.
Sorry, it fell far enough back in my mail queue that I was no longer
This patch is now committed in both GCC's and binutils' copies of
libiberty. Sorry I've been so slow at getting around to committing it!
(This fixes some long-standing test failures on HEAD).