This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR29719, ICE on expanding __builtin_lfloor/ceil
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: rguenther at suse dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:30:02 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR29719, ICE on expanding __builtin_lfloor/ceil
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes our inability to expand calls to __builtin_lfloorf on non-C99
> targets. Even if the middle-end does not create calls to
> __builtin_lfloorf in non-C99 mode, the user is still exposed to the
> builtin function.
> This fixes expansion in case the target doesn't provide an optab expansion
> for lfloor/lceil by open-coding the operation using expand_fix and
> expand_real and compensation code.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu,
> ok for mainline? (I'd appreciate some testing on more weird targets
> to see if we always can expand_fix/expand_real there)
FYI, I've regtested your patch on x86 cross sh4-unknown-linux-gnu
and sh64-unknown-elf with no new failures.