This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <Janne dot Blomqvist at tkk dot fi>
- Cc: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:06:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- References: <454C89C3.email@example.com> <C301B9DA-319F-409E-8D03-1AF84793D478@gmail.com> <454FA0B6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 10:53:10PM +0200, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> Perhaps that's the solution to Steve's problem with csqrtf as well (if
> the problem indeed persists after bootstrapping with my version of the
> patch). If libgfortran needs to provide C99 math functions on platforms
> that don't have a C99 libc, then the current patch won't work as the
> current gfortran.map hides all the symbols not explicitly mentioned there.
I've been in meetings most of the day and haven't tried a
new bootstrap. But, if your patch is hiding symbols in
c99_functions.c, it will cause problems.