This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make tree-ssa's set_rhs tests inclusive (not exclusive)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:27:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make tree-ssa's set_rhs tests inclusive (not exclusive)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle wrote on 11/04/06 09:24:
Yeah, much better than what we had before. Thanks!
* tree-ssa-propagate.c (set_rhs): Restructure validity tests as a
test for inclusion rather than as a test for exclusion.
* tree-ssa-ccp.c (fold_stmt_r) <COND_EXPR>: Use set_rhs to modify
the condition after calling fold_binary.
* fold-const.c (fold_inf_compare): Remove in_gimple_form check.
(fold_binary) <LT_EXPR, GT_EXPR, LE_EXPR, GE_EXPR>: Likewise.
* builtins.c (fold_builtin_isascii): Likewise.