This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libiberty: fix running extension-less binaries on windows
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:12:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: libiberty: fix running extension-less binaries on windows
- References: <000801c701de$b49464e0$116d65da@anykey>
How many of these would be programs we'd not expect the suffix on?
.exe is an obvious expectation; we build those all the time. The rest
are less likely to be confused in our own builds and usage.
But what I meant was guessing *wrong*, not missing an extension.