This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.3][doc patch] document new tree-codes for multipletypes vectorization project, and fortran build problem
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Dorit Nuzman" <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:49:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [4.3][doc patch] document new tree-codes for multipletypes vectorization project, and fortran build problem
- References: <OF0DCBA215.ECC7D097-ONC225721A.0033FCBD-C225721C.004E1A4E@il.ibm.com> <454F3AE5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/6/06, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
Dorit Nuzman wrote on 11/04/06 09:13:
> Index: doc/c-tree.texi
> --- doc/c-tree.texi (revision 118409) +++ doc/c-tree.texi (working
This looks fine. You're missing a ChangeLog entry, though.
Re. Fortran breakage. It works for me on x86/x86_64.
Does this: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-11/msg00304.html
fix it for you?