This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix type_info comparison for ARM EABI
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:26:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix type_info comparison for ARM EABI
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> 2006-11-01 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * libsupc++/typeinfo (__GXX_TYPEINFO_EQUALITY_INLINE): Define.
> Use instead of __GXX_MERGED_TYPEINFO_NAMES to condition inline
> * libsupc++/tinfo.cc (operator==): Condition on
> __GXX_TYPEINFO_EQUALITY_INLINE; check __GXX_MERGED_TYPEINFO_NAMES
> to determine algorithm.
> * libsupc++/tinfo2.cc (type_info::before): Likewise.
This seems confused to me. It is possible that I am the one confused.
I would like to see better documentation for these new macros and what
you are trying to accomplish. Specifically, I'd like to see documentation on
and how they inter-relate, and what problem you are trying to solve.
This should be added as comments in the code.