This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [dataflow] remove try_auto_increment from regmove
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:27:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [dataflow] remove try_auto_increment from regmove
- References: <454E2C31.firstname.lastname@example.org> <454E5C4E.email@example.com>
I have no problem with this patch. I would like to see it go in.
However, the ppc only has pre* auto insns and the x86 has none.
Yes, you're right about the ppc (the x86 bootstrap was only to be sure
the patch triggered no warning, which would break the bootstrap on all
machines). I'll hold on.