This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- From: Janne Blomqvist <Janne dot Blomqvist at tkk dot fi>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 15:15:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- References: <454C89C3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <C8979769-0E82-472D-8F10-4DACE971FD06@gmail.com>
FX Coudert wrote:
the attached patch implements symbol versioning for libgfortran. At
the same time it does some namespace cleanup, so that all the exported
symbols have names beginning with _gfortran_.
PS: Janne, any reason why the map file is called gfortran.map, and not
I took the configury stuff from libssp, which uses ssp.map, and I just
did the obvious substitution. That being said, libgomp uses libgomp.map
so I guess there is no "gcc standard" for this, either one is fine.