This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix bugs in likely_spilled_retval_1 / likely_spilled_retval_p (Was: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/22258)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:55:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix bugs in likely_spilled_retval_1 / likely_spilled_retval_p (Was: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/22258)
- References: <42C44729.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060403191814.GA24245@sygehus.dk> <4433CF29.email@example.com>
> I have made this into an actual patch and successfully regression tested
> it on i686-pc-linux-gnu X sh-elf.
> I can't do a bootstrap regression test because mainline doesn't
> bootstrap on my host, see
Please bootstrap/regtest the patch as soon as possible and commit it on the
mainline. Please also put a couple of ??? notes on the 4.1 and 4.2 branches
explaining that the code doesn't do what it is supposed to there. Thanks.