This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libgfortran, patch] PR25545 internal file and dollar edit descriptor
- From: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:47:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libgfortran, patch] PR25545 internal file and dollar edit descriptor
- References: <454D842D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <454D8C35.email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 11:01:09PM -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Forgot the add patch and here is a correct test case. I was testing the
> testsuite and had the previous version failing deliberately.
This is OK for trunk, provided you add the dg-options "-w" line
you mentioned in your previous mail.
As this is a bug fix and the divergence between trunk and 4.2 should
be kept small, I think this should also be OK for 4.2.