This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- From: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <Janne dot Blomqvist at tkk dot fi>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:37:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- References: <454C89C3.email@example.com>
just two questions (which I hope can be answered by a quick pointer
to relevant documentation):
If this patch is applied, and I change the interface to a library
- What do I need to do?
- How can I make sure I don't forget to do whatever needs doing?
Is there some automated test?