This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- To: trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:32:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- References: <20061103231015.GC17248@playstation.sony.com>
On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 03:10:15PM -0800, email@example.com wrote:
> The attached patch contains a port for the Cell SPU.
+ (and (match_operand 0 "register_operand")
+ (match_test "GET_CODE (op) != SUBREG || valid_subreg (op)")))
Shouldn't this be written something like
(and (match_operand 0 "register_operand")
(ior (not (match_code "subreg"))
(match_test "valid_subreg (op)"))))
? From the manual:
"The program genrecog scans define_predicate and
define_special_predicate expressions to determine which RTX codes
are possibly allowed. You should always make this explicit in the
RTL predicate expression, using MATCH_OPERAND and MATCH_CODE."
+++ gcc/config/spu/t-spu-elf (.../branches/spu-patch/gcc) (revision 635)
+# Suppress building libgcc1.a, since the MIPS compiler port is complete
+# and does not need anything from libgcc1.a.
Weed out MIPS references.
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen