This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 21:03:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- References: <20061103231015.GC17248@playstation.sony.com>
Looks pretty good.
Why does sqrtf.c have #if 1 and #if 0 throughout the file? If
that will change in different revisions, fine, but the version checked in
only should implement one algorithm or another to match FSF code style.