This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFC] Stop gcc.target/i386/math-torture tests running on non x86
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:02:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch RFC] Stop gcc.target/i386/math-torture tests running on non x86
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 10:24 +0900, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> I've seen some FAILs for non x86 targets on gcc-testresults like
> FAIL: gcc.target/i386/math-torture/lceil.c
> FAIL: gcc.target/i386/math-torture/lfloor.c
Actually those are internal errors and should be reported.
Yes i386/math-torture should most likely just run on x86 but the
failures in them on other targets are real too.