This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix the fix to the error messages.
- From: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:36:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix the fix to the error messages.
- References: <454D2C93.email@example.com>
Brooks Moses wrote:
As per Janne's comment, my fix to the GFortran error messages was
insufficent to actually produce proper Emacs compatiblity. Thus, the
following patch, which corrects the problems he mentioned.
Regtested by JerryD (thanks!). Ok for trunk?
Approved by Steve Kargl on IRC, committed to trunk.
This should make the GFortran error messages properly Emacs-compliant;
if that turns out not to be the case in practice, please let me know.