This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Janne Blomqvist" <Janne dot Blomqvist at tkk dot fi>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:23:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- References: <454C89C3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <454C921F.email@example.com>
On 11/4/06, Janne Blomqvist <Janne.Blomqvist@tkk.fi> wrote:
Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> Ok for trunk? 4.2?
To expand a bit, if we can get this into 4.2, we don't need to bump the
so version (again..). 4.2 is already incompatible with 4.1 (and had the
so version bumped a while ago), so we're incompatible with 4.1 no matter
I like the idea of getting this into 4.2.