This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- From: Janne Blomqvist <Janne dot Blomqvist at tkk dot fi>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:14:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran
- References: <454C89C3.email@example.com>
Janne Blomqvist wrote:
Ok for trunk? 4.2?
To expand a bit, if we can get this into 4.2, we don't need to bump the
so version (again..). 4.2 is already incompatible with 4.1 (and had the
so version bumped a while ago), so we're incompatible with 4.1 no matter
2006-05-23 Francois-Xavier Coudert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Janne Blomqvist <email@example.com>
This should of course be 2006-11-04.