This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- From: Christoph Hellwig <hch at infradead dot org>
- To: trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:41:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- References: <20061103231015.GC17248@playstation.sony.com>
On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 03:10:15PM -0800, email@example.com wrote:
> The attached patch contains a port for the Cell SPU.
> This does not include all of the documentation mentioned in
> I'm currently working on it and will submit an additional
> patch soon.
sqrtf.c and divf.c seem to use DOS line endings.