This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] PRs 29630 & 29679: Vector subscripts and shapes in initialization expressions
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Erik Edelmann <erik dot edelmann at iki dot fi>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 11:12:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] PRs 29630 & 29679: Vector subscripts and shapes in initialization expressions
- References: <20061104033825.GA22418@acclab.helsinki.fi> <5A453BF5-E5B7-46AE-A9DC-1350FE14912C@gmail.com>
FX Coudert wrote:
Does not $testsuite/gfortran.fortran-torture/compile only compile the
source once? Anyway, I agree with you both, there's a lot of front end
tests that only need a single compilation.
(Is there, BTW, some way to tell the testing framework that it's
compile the testcase with -O0, rather than going through all