This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] PRs 29630 & 29679: Vector subscripts and shapes in initialization expressions
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Erik Edelmann <erik dot edelmann at iki dot fi>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:20:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] PRs 29630 & 29679: Vector subscripts and shapes in initialization expressions
- References: <20061104033825.GA22418@acclab.helsinki.fi>
(Is there, BTW, some way to tell the testing framework that it's
compile the testcase with -O0, rather than going through all
I don't think so. This is something you may want to talk to Janis about.
Another addition I've been thinking of would be a flag for the
compiler to stop it from doing simplifications; that would help us
test the library routines.