This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fixincludes for glibc 'inline' non-C99 conformance
On Nov 3, 2006, at 8:14 PM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
For full disclosure, I will note that this didn't break Geoff's daily
builds, but did break mine; but since I admit I don't have the time to
fix it, I'm just going to stop using HEAD until something slightly
like a consensus emerges.
? Did his follow-on patch where he added fixinclude magic to make it
build again fix it for you?
2006-11-02 Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>
* inclhack.def (glibc_c99_inline_1): New.
* inclhack.def (glibc_c99_inline_2): New.
* inclhack.def (glibc_c99_inline_3): New.
* inclhack.def (glibc_c99_inline_4): New.
* fixincl.x: Regenerate.
* tests/base/bits/string2.h: New.
* tests/base/sys/sysmacros.h: New.
* tests/base/sys/stat.h: Update.