This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: align.C for darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:10:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: align.C for darwin
- References: <357F9022-A7D9-424E-B32C-F85E8574DB01@apple.com>
On Nov 2, 2006, at 1:05 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
Seems portable enough for darwin... so we'll turn it on.
2006-11-02 Mike Stump <email@example.com>
* g++.old-deja/g++.abi/align.C: Enable for darwin.
I turned it on for 4.2 as well.