This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29565 - [4.1/4.2/4.3 Regression] ICE in gimplify_var_or_parm_decl, at gimplify.c
- From: "François-Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: "Paul Thomas" <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "Fortran List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:12:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29565 - [4.1/4.2/4.3 Regression] ICE in gimplify_var_or_parm_decl, at gimplify.c
- References: <4548E278.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2006-11-01 Paul Thomas <email@example.com>
* trans-expr.c (gfc_conv_aliased_arg): For an INTENT(OUT), save
the declarations from the unused loops by merging the block
scope for each; this ensures that the temporary is declared.
OK for trunk, 4.2 and 4.1?
Looks OK to me. I take it you regtested it, because I'm in no position
to run a regtest right now. OK for 4.2 and 4.1 after a few days (and
the usual regtesting).