This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update GMP/MPFR build instructions for SPARC/Solaris
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:28:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Update GMP/MPFR build instructions for SPARC/Solaris
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Tested with 'make doc', applied to all active branches.
> 2006-11-02 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * doc/install.texi (sparc-sun-solaris2*): Update GMP/MPFR build
> (sparc64-sun-solaris2*): Likewise.
Are the instructions requiring the user to supply a --build=system still
necessary? What bug is it supposed to solve? I didn't do that and
gmp-4.2.1 works fine (passed all it's self tests.)
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org