This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] MIPS: Add new cpu names.
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: David Ung <davidu at mips dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:56:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS: Add new cpu names.
- References: <454A16B9.email@example.com>
David Ung wrote:
Hi, this patch adds additional mips cpu name to GCC, namely
4kec/4kem/4kep/24kec/24kef/24kex/34kc/34kf/34kx. I've also remove the
generic 24k name and opt for the user to use one of the more specific
one indicating floating point (24kc/24kf/24kx), this is consistent with
the existing use of names like the 4k/5k family.
bootstrap native on linux and cross compiled ok. Ok for mainline?
How will removing the generic 24k name effect people that are already
using that option?
Would it make sense to leave the existing options and add the new ones?
If not then please ignore this message.