This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] bootstrap failure in obj-c++
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:31:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] bootstrap failure in obj-c++
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 23:51 +0100, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Hi all,
> I do not have time to wait!
> This patch caused a bootstrap failure for obj-c++:
> With the appended patch we get back to the previous results, tested on
> ppc-linux and sparc-solaris.
> I don't know if correct or not. But I need to get it out since I have
> lots of stuff pending. (not for gcc)
This is obvious as cp_finish_file is named cp_write_global_declarations
and is called via LANG_HOOKS_WRITE_GLOBALS.