This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Darwin PATCH]: PR libgomp/28296?!: Support -pthread on darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:03:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Darwin PATCH]: PR libgomp/28296?!: Support -pthread on darwin
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 1, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Roger Sayle wrote:
Ok for mainline?
Ok. No one raised any issues...
The only down side I might be able to guess at would be if people do:
so I checked this out, and seems to work just fine (no redefined
messages) in 4.0 and 4.2, so that seems safe.
PR28296 is actually also a 4.2 regression, so if
there are no objections it would be convenient to apply this patch
there too, so we can use the same fix as on mainline. 4.2 also?
Ok for all open release branches as necessary.