This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR24518 - Intrinsic MOD incorrect for large arg1/arg2 and slow.
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:50:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR24518 - Intrinsic MOD incorrect for large arg1/arg2 and slow.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
Regtested on FC5/x86_ia64 - OK for trunk, and 4.2?
In 4.2, the fmod intrinsic is still protected by
flag_unsafe_math_optimizations. For your fortran patch to be effective
on 4.2, fmod patch
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg01209.html) needs to be
backported to 4.2. [Patch was OK'd for mainline].
Roger, is fmod patch also OK for 4.2?