This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix signed zeros issues with recent SSE expansion patches
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:16:39 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix signed zeros issues with recent SSE expansion patches
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-10-30 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_expand_rint): Fix issues with
> signed zeros.
> (ix86_expand_floorceildf_32): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_floorceil): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_trunc): Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.target/i386/fpprec-1.c: New testcase.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.