This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.3] wcoercion project (1)
On 31/10/06, Joseph S. Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
This patch is OK. Please note the convention of which ChangeLog entries
go in which ChangeLog (the testsuite ones go in testsuite/ChangeLog, and
so don't mention testsuite/ in the file names).
Joseph S. Myers
True! Sorry, I was nervous, my first patch. So, is this the correct Changelog ?
Manuel Lopez-Ibanez <email@example.com>
* c.opt: New option Wtraditional-conversion. Update description
* c-typeck.c: Warnings for prototypes causing type conversions
different from what would happen in the absence of prototype are now
handled by Wtraditional-conversion.
* doc/invoke.texi: Document the changes.
* gcc.dg/builtin-protos-1.c: Update testsuite.
* gcc.dg/overflow-warn-2.c: Likewise.
* gcc.dg/Wconversion.c: Renamed as Wtraditional-conversion.c
* gcc.dg/dfp/Wconversion-2.c: Renamed as Wtraditional-conversion-2.c
* gcc.dg/Wconversion-negative-constants.c: New test.