This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.3] wcoercion project (1)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:34:32 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [4.3] wcoercion project (1)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Manuel Lopez-Ibanez wrote:
> PR c/9072
> * c.opt: New option Wtraditional-conversion. Update description of
> * c-typeck.c: Warnings for prototypes causing type conversions
> different from what would happen in the absence of prototype are now
> handled by Wtraditional-conversion.
> * doc/invoke.texi: Document the changes.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/builtin-protos-1.c: Update testsuite.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/overflow-warn-2.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/Wconversion.c: Renamed as Wtraditional-conversion.c
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/dfp/Wconversion-2.c: Renamed as
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/Wconversion-negative-constants.c: New test.
This patch is OK. Please note the convention of which ChangeLog entries
go in which ChangeLog (the testsuite ones go in testsuite/ChangeLog, and
so don't mention testsuite/ in the file names).
Joseph S. Myers