This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] darwin fix wrt -static/shared-libgcc
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Vincent Celier <celier at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:20:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Ada] darwin fix wrt -static/shared-libgcc
- References: <20061031194909.GA15641@adacore.com>
On Oct 31, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
On darwin, -shared-libgcc or -static-libgcc must be explicitly
at link time with GCC 4 for any program to work.
Sounds like a bug. Sounds like it should be fixed where the bug
lies, not worked around in gnatlink.adb. I don't have any clue what
a testcase for this might look like. I'm not aware of any issues or
problems in this area for any language. Can you describe it or show
us a C/C++ testcase?