This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Disable CSE skip-blocks
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Roger Sayle" <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: "Richard Kenner" <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:50:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Disable CSE skip-blocks
- References: <10610291958.AA28506@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 10/29/06, Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Given that we all seem to be in perfect agreement, Steven's patch
is OK for mainline. Hopefully, the more substantial clean-ups and
reorganizations will be contributed soon, now that we have consensus.
I've commited the patch, it is r118219. I'll start submitting the