This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Dump info for variable expansion
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:26:50 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Dump info for variable expansion
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Revital1 Eres wrote:
> 2006-9-5 Revital Eres <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/var-expand1.c: New test.
> * loop-unroll.c: (analyze_insn_to_expand_var): Add dump info
> when an accumulator is expanded.
This revised patch is OK for mainline, but remember to use two digits
for both the days and months in the ChangeLog entry, and to use two
spaces between your name and your e-mail address.
"2006-10-30 Revital Eres <email@example.com>"
Thanks, and also to Steven B for reviewing this change.