This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 use MPFR for builtin tgamma
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:28:03 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 use MPFR for builtin tgamma
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> 2006-10-29 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> PR middle-end/29335
> * builtins.c (fold_builtin_1): Evaluate tgamma using MPFR.
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-2.c: Add tgamma tests.
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-3.c: Likewise.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.