This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Fix _Safe_sequence_base::_M_revalidate_singular()
- From: Doug Gregor <dgregor at cs dot indiana dot edu>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:33:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] Fix _Safe_sequence_base::_M_revalidate_singular()
- References: <4545234F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 29, 2006, at 4:55 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
while working on 29496 I noticed this long standing pasto, probably
unreported to date only because this function is called only when
the underlying unchecked operation throws (only two of them, only
in list and deque).
Tested x86-linux, committed to mainline but I mean to apply it to
4_2 too if no issues arise.
Oops. Thanks for fixing this.