This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC/PATCH] Standardize on "for (;;)" for unbounded loops
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:07:00 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH] Standardize on "for (;;)" for unbounded loops
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
>  for (;;)
If we are to standardize, this one would get my vote. It's most immediate
to grasp, minimal typing.