This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] use IS_ABSOLUTE_PATH and friends
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:47:04 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] use IS_ABSOLUTE_PATH and friends
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Danny Smith wrote:
> 2006-10-29 Danny Smith <email@example.com>
> dwarf2out.c (file_name_acquire): Correct typo.
This is OK for mainline. Hehe, I was testing the identical patch
on cygwin but so far my build has only got as far as libgfortran :-)
Thanks for fixing this.