This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.1 PATCH] for PR 27891
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:18:47 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [4.1 PATCH] for PR 27891
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> PR tree-optimization/27891
> * tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c (rewrite_use_outer): Do not insert code
> on abnormal edge.
This is OK for the 4.1 and 4.0 branches. However, could I ask you
to add Falk's reduced test case (in comment #2 of the PR), both to
the branches and to mainline? Thanks in advance,