This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,fortran] Removekludges to work with older versions of MPFR
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:17:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,fortran] Removekludges to work with older versions of MPFR
- References: <20061022225128.GA21822@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 03:51:28PM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> This patch has been bootstrapped and regression tested
> on i386-*-freebsd.
> It removes all of the kludges that allowed gfortran to
> mostly work with older versions of MPFR. The patch is
> self explanatory, but I'll note that it removes about
> 270 lines of code.
> 2006-10-22 Steven G. Kargl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gfortran.h: Remove GFC_MPFR_TOO_OLD.
> * arith.c (arctangent2): Remove function
> (gfc_check_real_range): Remove subnormal kludge.
> * arith.h: Remove arctangent2 prototype.
> * simplify.c: (gfc_simplify_atan2): Remove use of arctangent2.
> (gfc_simplify_exponent, gfc_simplify_log, gfc_simplify_nearest,
> gfc_simplify_rrspacing, gfc_simplify_spacing): Remove mpfr kludges.