This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] Allow namelist with internal file (PR 28224)
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:50:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] Allow namelist with internal file (PR 28224)
- References: <email@example.com>
PR fortran/PR28224Might it not be better to use -std=f95 for this test....
* gfortran.dg/io_constraints_2.f90: Remove check for
using namelists with internal files.
* gfortran.dg/namelist_internal.f90: New namelist test....and to drop this latter?
* gfortran.dg/namelist_internal2.f90: New namelist test.
"New test" should be enough, since its name makes it apparent what it is
Aside from these minor points, OK for trunk.
* gfortran.dg/namelist_internal.f90: New namelists test.By the way, if you decide to use the adjective "namelist", keep it in
the singular; in general, a noun used as an adjective stays in the singular.
* gfortran.dg/namelist_internal2.f90: New namelists test.