This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFC] Add -fno-finite-math-only to some gcc.dg tests
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:41:49 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch RFC] Add -fno-finite-math-only to some gcc.dg tests
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> 2006-10-26 Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/builtins-43.c: Add -fno-finite-math-only.
> * gcc.dg/builtins-44.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/builtins-45.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/pr28796-2.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg//unordered-3.c: Likewise.
This makes sense, most of these tests assume and rely on non-finite math
to the default. Ok for mainline.