This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, wwwdocs] Update develop.html to show 4.2/4.3 branchpoint.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:24:41 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch, wwwdocs] Update develop.html to show 4.2/4.3 branchpoint.
- References: <454041CD.email@example.com>
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Brooks Moses wrote:
This patch brings the timeline in develop.html back up to date with the
current status of things. I presume that the "Stage 1 ends Dec 20,
2006" is appropriate, given the standard two-month timeline for such?
Looks good, thanks!
I'm not quite sure about the end of Stage 1 date. Perhaps add
"(tentative)" to the date. Mark?
Should this also include the State 2 and Stage 3 points on the line now,
or wait until they happen?
Let's include them, without dates though, unless/until Mark provides some.
Looking at the page, I also release that some of the past dates probably
are not actually right; we apparently failed to update them. :-(