This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: pacth for score backend document and code
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:39:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: pacth for score backend document and code
- References: <OF58E6AACA.78AFD68F-ON48257211.00099D0A-48257211.0012E008@sunnorth.com.cn>
On Oct 23, 2006, at 8:27 PM, email@example.com wrote:
and want to find which step i am wrong in this procedure.
I think everything is now ok with your latest change:
r118027 | liqin | 2006-10-25 01:53:49 -0700 (Wed, 25 Oct 2006) | 3 lines
* MAINTAINERS: Move myself to Write After Approval section.
I'd say, don't worry about the bumpy start...