This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cross multilibs (repost)
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:50:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: cross multilibs (repost)
- References: <20061017220941.9518F4CA9DE2@geoffk5.apple.com>
Perhaps I am misunderstanding what r117741
was intended to achieve. I assumed you were fixing
the problems associated with PR26814 where
bootstrapping on a G4 without using --disable-multilib
failed. This problem still exists when building on
Darwin PPC on a G4. Was r117741 intended to fix this
and if not exactly what problem was it addressing
(since the r117741 checkin doesn't tag a PR to it)?
I was hoping that a default build (without --disable-multilib
would be possible on Darwin PPC and Intel even with the
processor didn't support 64-bit).