This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] use IS_ABSOLUTE_PATH and friends
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:59:19 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] use IS_ABSOLUTE_PATH and friends
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Nathan Froyd wrote:
> 2006-10-24 Nathan Froyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * dwarf2out.c (gen_compile_unit_die): Use IS_ABSOLUTE_PATH.
> (file_table_relative_p): Likewise.
> (dwarf2out_finish): Likewise.
> (file_name_acquire): Use DIR_SEPARATOR and DIR_SEPARATOR_2.
This makes complete sense to me, and I can't imagine any reason for
the dwarf or debugging maintainers to object. This is Ok for mainline.