This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: fix gcc.c-torture/execute/builtins/strlen.c
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:41:59 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix gcc.c-torture/execute/builtins/strlen.c
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Ben Elliston wrote:
> 2006-10-25 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/builtins/strlen.c: Do not use strcpy.
> Copy the strings manually, as strcpy may call strlen.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.