This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 use MPFR for more trigonometric transcendentals
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:40:28 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 use MPFR for more trigonometric transcendentals
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> 2006-10-23 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> PR middle-end/29335
> * builtins.c (fold_builtin_sin, fold_builtin_atan): Remove.
> (do_mpfr_arg1): Add `min', `max' and `inclusive' arguments.
> Update all callers.
> (BUILT_IN_SIN, BUILT_IN_ATAN): Handle in main switch.
> (BUILT_IN_ASIN, BUILT_IN_ACOS, BUILT_IN_ATAN, BUILT_IN_ASINH,
> BUILT_IN_ACOSH, BUILT_IN_ATANH, BUILT_IN_SINH, BUILT_IN_COSH,
> BUILT_IN_TANH): Calculate compile-time arguments using MPFR.
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-3.c: New test.
This is OK for mainline. Sorry to have been a pain about the testsuite
names, and many thanks for the compromise. Appreciated.